The Ultimate Committee Battle, or UCB, is a competition throughout the year, between all the committees of Complex. This contest will end at the end of the year, then the ultimate committee shall be awarded the highly appraised UCB challenge cup and a prize! So now you’re probably wondering: how can I win this?
You can win points as a committee by:
- Win the assignments shared on the Facebook group. Every month there is an assignment with a deadline shared on the page. Send the assignment in on time so you can earn points! (the top 3 gets points, 1st place 50 points, 2nd place 30 points and 3rd place 20 points).
- Earn 10 points for attending a Complex Activity with 50% of the committee. These activities include theme parties, trips and symposia. First-year activities are excluded because of the fact that not everyone can participate in these activities. Make a photo of the attendance on the activity, it must be clear that it is on that activity! Send this photo to Stan through mail or whatsapp otherwise you will not get any points even if you were present!
- For each submitted Caelestia-worthy quote or photo (which means it is in the Caelestia), you get 2 points for each commission you are in.
- For each member of the board (except your coordinator) you french-kiss, you will get 5 points for each committee you are in. This counts once per couple. This rule has started from the commissioning. Both sides need to confirm for the points.
- When you have drinks with your committee together with another committee (at least half of each
committee needs to attend) on an agreed COMMITTEEDRINK you will receive 10 points (send Stan a picture of the drink, otherwise no points again).
As soon as the first outcome of the first challenge is announced, you can find the rankings on this page.
Keep an eye on our Facebook-page to stay updated which challenges are available and at which activities you can earn presence-points.